Catostrophic Failure - A Cautionary Tale
Dr. Brian Wilson PhD
Imagining Image Guidance in Liver SBRT
Dr. Laura Dawson MD
View the Webinar online here
View the Webinar online here
JOIN US: On twitter @AEPCME and follow the conversation with the hashtag #AEPLiverRT
Exploring the challenges and opportunities for IGRT in SBRT
2013 - 2014 Course Dates
Early-bird Deadline: February 5, 2014
Early-bird Deadline: March 27, 2014
EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT! The AEP offers a 15% early-bird discount to all registrations completed four weeks or more prior to a course start date. Please contact us if you have any questions.
ALUMNI DISCOUNT! The AEP offers a 20% discount to all University of Toronto Department of Radiation Oncology Alumni. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Accelerated Education Program
The Radiation Medicine Program (RMP) at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is making major contributions to the radiation medicine community by accelerating the mobilization and translation of knowledge into practice. With a large cadre of expert professionals, educators and researchers, the Radiation Medicine Program is uniquely positioned to accomplish this goal. The Accelerated Education Program (AEP) was initiated in 2005 to develop programs to disseminate innovative research and practical knowledge generated in RMP, and to explore educational methodologies to facilitate this. AEP is delivered in partnership with the Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto.
The Accelerated Education Program is putting innovation to work through educational programs dedicated to promoting essential aspects of clinical care. Participants in our AEP Education Courses will:
- Learn from the team of expert clinicians with over 10 years of experience with IGRT implementation and insight into building a strong quality program and culture
- Enjoy the intimate learning environment that ensures a low participant to faculty ratio.
- Benefit from the goal-oriented curriculum using real life clinical examples and a variety of interactive, hands-on experiences.
- Connect with the interprofessional team sharing their stories from the front lines of clinical implementation and care.
- Take advantage of the ample scheduled time for discussion and social activities that encourage informal conversation amongst participants and faculty
The AEP creates learning environments that are engaging, creative and interactive. The focus is on interprofessional activities that enhance team work and collaboration. The goal of the program is to deliver timely, relevant and excellent programming of interest to all radiation medicine professionals.
AEP Course Offerings
Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) Education Course
Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) Education Course
Quality & Safety in Radiation Therapy (QSRT) Education Course
Accelerator Technology (ATec) Education Course ATec Flyer.pdf